You want a website in Las Cruces and don’t want to spend a mint, but the old adage says, “You get what you pay for.”
The web is easy to surf, but it’s hard to understand. That’s why I try to give my clients more than they pay for, and more than they even knew they needed. When you partner with Duskrider Design, you’re not just getting a website slapped up on the web by some guy. You’re getting a friend in the industry. Your friend has years of experience doing everything on the web, and I know how to set you up.
Unfortunately pricing is one of those things that’s hard to talk about. It’s hard because I can’t give you an honest price until I know what you want, and you don’t want to call me unless you know I’m not going to waste your time with a bunch of marketing speak and prices that would make Bill Gates blush.
Here’s the truth: I’ll get you online within your budget, whatever it is. If all you need is a small single page business card type site with nothing other than a picture and a few lines of text… I can get that done in a day for less than $250. No matter what your budget, we can come up with something that will improve your business without breaking your bank.
I give you more
Now for the part where I tell you why you get more. Remember when I said the web is hard to understand? It is, but it’s not your job to understand it. It’s mine. Get a website from me, and I’ll cover everything.
At the least, you’ll get:
- A domain name of your choosing. If the name you want is taken, I’ll help you find another.
- As many email addresses at your new domain as you like.
- 1 year of Managed hosting. That means I take care of everything technical for the first year, no questions asked. After that, you have a low monthly or yearly hosting fee that includes my help with any issues.
- Backups of all your information.
- Rights to your information. Everything posted on your site belongs to you, even if I write it. Signed into contract.
- I’ll help you write it.
- Instruction on how to keep your site content up to date, including business information, contact information, and images.
- No worries, it’s a point and click system once I get it set up.
- Have multiple employees? I can train them. One on one or in a class. You get at least one free training session with every job.
All of the above is standard, even if you only get a single page business card online. Get a bigger site, and you get even more. Let’s talk about it.
One last thing. I hate spam. Everybody says that, but I really do. I will never put your email or phone number into a database. I won’t call you unsolicited. I hardly even call my family. You have nothing to lose by giving me a call or email, even if you’re not sure getting on the web is the right thing. I promise not to try to sell you something you don’t need.